Tuesday, October 10 | 6 – 8pm | 1614 Main Street, Ste A
In this class, you’ll learn how to make delicious vegan foods with an Asian flare with David Wright, creator of many things vegan at the cafe. He will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and styles to live your very best life as well as show you how easy flavorful plant-based cooking can be! David will show how to make Sweet and Sour Tempeh over Udon Noodles with Grilled Veggies, Crisp and Crunchy Asian Salad with Sesame Ginger Dressing, Coconut Mango Spring Rolls, and Homemade Fortune Cookies. Seating is limited, so hurry and register here.
1614 Main Street | 803.726.2310
Nothing quite like a good weekend brunch, is there? Something about that time of day, whether following a big night out, or just as a way to celebrate the weekend. May we make a suggestion? Good Life Cafe on Main Street in downtown Columbia! Serving a delicious, weekend brunch menu on Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and Sundays from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. This is a different kind of food… the kind that is absolutely GOOD FOR YOU… and that’s absolutely delicious. You don’t have to be dedicated vegan to sample this wonderful food. Just take a trip there once in a while… your body and soul will thank you! And if the weather cooperates, enjoy dining al fresco at their sidewalk patio tables!
View full menu here.
- Organic Vegan Waffles ($8)
- Organic Vegan Pancakes $8 (add chocolate chips for $2, add banana or strawberry for $2, or add banana, strawberry and candied pecans for $3)
- Organic Tempeh Sausage, Biscuits & Gravy, Creamy Organic Local Grits, Fresh Fruit ($8)
- Organic Scramble Platter ($10.95) tofu scramble, biscuit and gravy served with creamy local grits and fresh fruit (biscuit not GF)
- Breakfast Bowl ($12.95) biscuit, grits, tempeh sausage, gravy, tofu scramble and hash browns (biscuit not GF)
- Biscuits & Gravy ($8.50) 2 house-made biscuits with our signature gravy
- Kids’ Organic Pancake or Waffle served with Fresh Fruit ($4.75) — for kids 12 and under
- Collegiate’s Organic Pancake or Waffle served with Fresh Fruit ($7) (please show ID)
à la carte:
- Organic Biscuit with Butter and Jelly ($3)
- Organic Vegan Muffin ($3.75)
- Side of Organic Local Grits ($3)
- Side of Hash Browns ($4.50)
- Side of Fresh Fruit ($3)
Enjoy a cold-press juice or iced coffee available in our cooler!
Pictured: tempeh sausage, gravy, and biscuits, fruit, The Congaree Milling Company Yellow Grits, tofu scrambler, fruit juice and some Loveland Coffee, the best java in town, made with LOVE – of course!
Picture taken and consumed by @onepeachyvegan on Instagram.