Saturday, March 9 | 11 AM – 6 PM
Whether you are a beer aficionado, foodie, or live music lover just looking for an affordable way to spend time outdoors with the family, The LoCo Craft Beer Jam is the festival for you!
With eight live bands performing on two stages, a wide range of craft beers to choose from, a diverse selection of local cuisine, we guarantee there’s something for everyone to love!
So, on Saturday, March 9, from 11 AM – 6 PM, go down to City Roots Farm, and have a beer and a bite at the LoCo Craft Beer Jam!
On top of amazing beers, the Lo Co Beer Jam will feature multiple vendors from around SC, including:
- Charleston Lowcountry Kitchens
- Fresh N’ Ready
- Carolina Cookin’ (pictured above)
- Dippin’ Dogs
- Jones Zee Concessions
The “Craft Beer” section of this event features a litany of delicious beers from breweries within SC, and all around the nation!
Featured SC Selections include:
- Swamp Cabbage Brewing Company (Columbia)
- Columbia Craft Brewing Company (Columbia)
- Palmetto Brewing Company (Charleston)
- Southern Barrel Brewing Company (Bluffton)
- Quest Brewing Company (Greenville)
- Brewery 85 (Greenville)
Enjoy these amazing local brews, and nearly 20 others!
The “Jam” part of this event features 8 bands on 2 stages!
The Filed Stage
- 11:15 – 12:00: Mark Taylor Jr. Band
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Tres Matones
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm: Elonzo Wesley
- 3:00 – 4:00: The Brothers Reed
- 4:30 – 6:00: Yo Mama’s Big Fat Booty Band
The Farm Stage
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Bob Dead
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm: Darby Wilcox
- 3:00 – 4:00: Jordan Igoe
- 4:30 – 6:00: Pierce Edens Duo
The Lo Co Craft Beer Jam looks to be an amazing day! Get your tickets now!