Friday, March 29 | 6 PM & 8 PM | Event Page
Enjoy an evening at The Spotted Salamander experiencing fantastic cuisine and delicious brews while making a difference for South Carolina wildlife!
- Red-headed Woodpecker: Freshly Grown Farms lettuces, Candied Pecans, Cured Egg Yolk, Grapefruit Pear Vin.
- Baltimore Oriole: Maryland Crab and Cornmeal Fritter Orange Marmalade
- Eastern Towhee: Tea Smoked Carolina Heritage Farm Pork Belly Mostarda Glaze Fried Lane Specialty Gardens Collards Congaree Milling Co. Grits
- Scarlet Tanager: Char Siu Grilled Manchester Farms Quail, Fried Black Rice, Scallion and benne
- Rice Bird: Seared Scallop Carolina Gold Rice Cake Brazilian Aji Verde Sauce, Sweet Potato Hash
- Roseate Spoonbill: Raspberry Lemon Panna Cotta Chocolate Biscuit Crumb Pink Candy, Raspberry Puree
Each dish is named after threatened species of birds, and Mr. Keck will explain how guests can help increase the population of these precious creatures in their own back yard!
Guests can choose between a 6 PM seating and an 8 PM seating.
Get your tickets here.
For questions regarding food restrictions/menu/etc. please contact Spotted Salamander directly at 803-556-2197.
Proceeds will directly benefit these threatened species in South Carolina!