Good Life Cafe: Weekend Brunch
1614 Main Street | 803.726.2310
Nothing quite like a good weekend brunch, is there? Something about that time of day, whether following a big night out, or just as a way to celebrate the weekend. May we make a suggestion? Good Life Cafe on Main Street in downtown Columbia! Serving a delicious, weekend brunch menu on Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and Sundays from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. This is a different kind of food… the kind that is absolutely GOOD FOR YOU… and that’s absolutely delicious. You don’t have to be dedicated vegan to sample this wonderful food. Just take a trip there once in a while… your body and soul will thank you! And if the weather cooperates, enjoy dining al fresco at their sidewalk patio tables!
- Organic Vegan Waffles ($8)
- Organic Vegan Pancakes $8 (add chocolate chips for $2, add banana or strawberry for $2, or add banana, strawberry and candied pecans for $3)
- Organic Tempeh Sausage, Biscuits & Gravy, Creamy Organic Local Grits, Fresh Fruit ($8)
- Organic Scramble Platter ($10.95) tofu scramble, biscuit and gravy served with creamy local grits and fresh fruit (biscuit not GF)
- Breakfast Bowl ($12.95) biscuit, grits, tempeh sausage, gravy, tofu scramble and hash browns (biscuit not GF)
- Biscuits & Gravy ($8.50) 2 house-made biscuits with our signature gravy
- Kids’ Organic Pancake or Waffle served with Fresh Fruit ($4.75) — for kids 12 and under
- Collegiate’s Organic Pancake or Waffle served with Fresh Fruit ($7) (please show ID)
à la carte:
- Organic Biscuit with Butter and Jelly ($3)
- Organic Vegan Muffin ($3.75)
- Side of Organic Local Grits ($3)
- Side of Hash Browns ($4.50)
- Side of Fresh Fruit ($3)
Enjoy a cold-press juice or iced coffee available in our cooler!
Pictured: tempeh sausage, gravy, and biscuits, fruit, The Congaree Milling Company Yellow Grits, tofu scrambler, fruit juice and some Loveland Coffee, the best java in town, made with LOVE – of course!
Picture taken and consumed by @onepeachyvegan on Instagram.